Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Recieved the Skymaster it doesnt work

Hello my ingame name is Sanchothetiger. i opened around 160 jungalo keys and finally got the skymaster rank, i used the paper, nothing happened, reloged, still nothing, ckecked the kits, cant use the skymaster kits, didnt record or anything and the chat was gone because i reloged, but other players also got the message and as i understood they also did make some threads or reports, i got one ss from a player and that's it for evidence i guess, i can provide my payments and other stuff like that. also there are more bugs with those keys, but for me as long as i get my rank that would be the main priority as i did spend a lot of cash and that would be a good reputation for the server. If you need any evidence that you could think of i will provide that all. ! thanks and have a good day!

Attachments

• 1111Bug1111[1].PNG
    1111Bug1111[1].PNG
    446.5 KB · Views: 28

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
he got it from a crate
Buddy , he paid for the crate keys and he should make a payment issue , for him to get his rank back.
It need not be a bug , for there might be something wrong when he drew the rank ,either it must be low tps or lag that made the rank like a duped one or obtained form illegal mean!

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hello my ingame name is Sanchothetiger. i opened around 160 jungalo keys and finally got the skymaster rank, i used the paper, nothing happened, reloged, still nothing, ckecked the kits, cant use the skymaster kits, didnt record or anything and the chat was gone because i reloged, but other players also got the message and as i understood they also did make some threads or reports, i got one ss from a player and that's it for evidence i guess, i can provide my payments and other stuff like that. also there are more bugs with those keys, but for me as long as i get my rank that would be the main priority as i did spend a lot of cash and that would be a good reputation for the server. If you need any evidence that you could think of i will provide that all. ! thanks and have a good day!
Damn Hope you get it back soon.