Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Rebalance The Gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptinkoV3

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
Rebalance The Gkits​

Detailed description:
Hello Before Ssns ago there was a nerf for every gkit in opprsion ( execpt elf ) and the reason was cause level skips is to op and making people more p2w in /level so the level is gone now ( replaced with /quests ) and level skips and other gkits wont get you any level skip so i dont think there is any reason to let the gkits nerfed for example Abandoned is only 1 in first week of claiming so if anyone buy this gkit now he have to wait 3 weeks to get 3 each week and even the gamemode has only 6-8 weeks so i dont see spending 30e to buy abandoned to get 12 aban crate in ssn ( the same thing with other gkits )

Reason(s):
Cause now gkits are worthless and it really needed to not stay with /quests only and in my opinion it will be a good addition and will give people agitation to claim thier gkits ( cause theres ppl for real doesnt claim cause it doesnt have that good items )

Example(s):
Make it with the same it was before , Thanks

Ungluecklicher

Staff Member
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello ptinkoV3,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • most Gkit's are balanced, especially Abandoned.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.