Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read this message it will open ur mind !

Farleyy

This server is trash, inoccent man like me got banned on 7 acc bc they found an ip realted with an hacker bc i'we used a vpn to vote for pika on multiple acc myb thats bad but its not that bad to get banned on this server just want u to know that i reget paying money on this server and i dont reccomend this server i've played pika for 5 years and all the time got banned once for nothing once for vpn once for being too good at 'pvp' i hope some of the admins read this msg and see why this server is so bad even if the owner make so much money no one gives a shit its just bad server pls leave the server any other is better than this one ty.

OP
OP
F

Farleyy

i've been hoked by 4 admins none of them wants to unban this started from that MrFatSoJr if he can be demoted that would be my wish for this christmas or birthday

MouraThat

Veteran
This server is trash, inoccent man like me got banned on 7 acc bc they found an ip realted with an hacker bc i'we used a vpn to vote for pika on multiple acc myb thats bad but its not that bad to get banned on this server just want u to know that i reget paying money on this server and i dont reccomend this server i've played pika for 5 years and all the time got banned once for nothing once for vpn once for being too good at 'pvp' i hope some of the admins read this msg and see why this server is so bad even if the owner make so much money no one gives a shit its just bad server pls leave the server any other is better than this one ty.
I presume you broke the rules and got punished and now your complaining ??
i've been hoked by 4 admins none of them wants to unban this started from that MrFatSoJr if he can be demoted that would be my wish for this christmas or birthday
Wow not many people have MrFatsoJr on their birthday AND christmas list

JerryMine

The Pika
As stated above, you used vpn

yes why are you using vpn

just why

why

XdLeonZz

lol i got banned because the guy i was fighting was 300ms so i knoked him off and i was taking no knockback lmao dog shit server

JerryMine

The Pika
if u rly wanna know why i used vpn is to vote fot the server from diff accs
thats good for the server far as i know not bad
That's just what the server does not want you to do. They don't want you to vote a lots of times because it is faked.