Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Read this D: It is GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Banned
SO my name is DG my friends call me like that so i maked nickname for meh dagode i LOVE OP fac 1 and i am don+ i rlly hate tpa trapers and i will do all to ban them And Dutch you will not stand on my way u know abaut i am talking right now o_O ... LALALALLAAL
dont ban me for that D:
5 months ago i was noob as probably many guys here where also noobs . I started my fac as potato dont blame this name is cute D; Yh and i saw somewone said tpa to me i will give you something good he said he will give me 20k of ingame money OH DEAM i thinked he is so nice .... And tpa to him it taked only 3 sec OMG i died he made terminator 9000 Duper Super Noob killer LOL he actualy just made meh fall in tha black widom ....
-___________- So from now on i am master suchy yuschy for capturing tpa trappers . The end D;

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I don't really think you're 16... x)
Anyways, welcome to the community aye!

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
I am 16 .. i will soon be i actualy made mistake i need to call administrator :/

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
:cool: DutchHD i want to talk to you requsting to call dutch :cool:
You ended to fast i dunno why but that wasnt fair he was rlly tpa traper and he tpa me there amer is his name and maybe that place you comed wasnt looking so for tpa trap cuz i destroyed it i have photo proof but i dunno how to paste it here .

OP
OP
Just Me

Just Me

Banned
I need help whit some exsplenings like : If i get tpa trap msg do i need to record it to so he gots ban ore i just need to show he tpa traping like : i tpa to him and he traps me in tha hole : pls reply to meh D:

wreaker

Pika Lover
yes take his screenshot if you can and you can call staff immediately from team speak if you are traped it depends on which method you opt for

iJailBreakerHD_

Pika Member
Everyone is saying that you're a baby because your introduction was like a kid :p. Anyways, wanna be friends? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.