Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames QoL

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
Username:
justyle​

Suggestion:
QoL​

Detailed description:
Quality of life, ah yes, i didn't have time to suggest several things separately and make an entire college essay about each one, so i'm just going to head over to make them all in one, here's the list of things i think would make a great change to the server, You dont have to deny the suggestion if you don't want to add one of them specifically,

1. Swapped Ambush Green Champion Color,
Should look like This, <Champion> justyle (i need to look good)

2. Being Able to Change
Level Color AND Brackets using the /Nick Command.
this might sound stupid, because well you can still change the Brackets color by hovering over your settings, but i think it'd be better if you ALSO make it so that you can change it while using the /nick command. (please i need to change my levelcolor while nicking)

3. Place an orange block below the Shopkeeper quickbuy NPC In the lobby, please. i beg. no seriously i beg
the only understandable reason i can give for this one is my OCD, but it wont change anything for bad in the server

Reason(s):
its just small additions to add to the server (most importantly the first one) and i dont think they would make a negative impact to the server in general, its just tiny additions​

Example(s):
READ DESCRIPTION.​

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) I too like all that. I too have minor ocf
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1.. that shopkeeper has been such a pet peeve I completely agree.