Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions pvp is in a bad state

III6ixIII

Pika Member
Username:
III6ixIII​

Suggestion:
pvp is in a bad state​

Detailed description:
Pvp is fun and all. But when people can just jump pot whale you head so you cant do anything and then macro tp in a friend to skull split off of and insta kill you is not fun, nor does it show or take any skill. I love pvp and its fun because you can constatly pvp with the kids you get so quickly. But I have found myself wanting to pvp less and less because i might get one or 2 kills but i know with in a matter of a few min someone with a whale is going to come bow boosting over and whale glitch me and 1 shot me. There is no point in even using the chiv sets and stuff because people will just /invsee you and see you have good stuff and insta target you. If it could be fair fights cool 1v2-1v3 all day. But when you dont even get a chance to fight back it takes all the fun out of it.​

Reason(s):
So more people can pvp and have fun. It would make pvp more fair and actually allow people who are good at pvp to be better. Pvp right now takes 0 skill with whales and inta tp and skull spliter.​

Example(s):
Anytime anyone pvps. Go try for 10 min in a decent set and a decent axe​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello III6ixIII, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Not explained enough

OP
OP
I

III6ixIII

Pika Member

Hello III6ixIII, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Not explained enough
what more do i need to explain? its pretty simple. There is not much more to say.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsaiqM6yN
. Here is a video showing what I am talking about. But I dont know how you dont understand. It doesnt need to be explained more.. you just need to use your brain and eyes and watch pvp happen. I dont know if you dont actually play the server or if you dont pvp, but if you did you wouldnt need more of an explination.

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Neutral
Bouza737 has decided to stay neutral since I haven't seen many examples of the suggestion but good idea

Keep up the good work!