Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Pvp improvement, Few commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klory

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Pvp improvement, Few commands.

Detailed description:
-Pvp improvement -
For the PvP part, I would really suggest bringing back the old Potion of 4:30 Mins. This is really ruined the pvp experience because when I'm using the 1:30 potions I need to have 30% of the inventory of mine just speed and str potions to finish the fight with enough speed this is ridiculous in my opinion.
Don't forget its OP Fac, I almost don't see differences between the OP Fac to the normal factions.
Would be great if Haste would be considered to be added also.

- Few Commands -
First, I don't even know why those commands were removed but I really suggest to add those commands back.

./rename - The rename command gave the player option to express theirs on experience from the game with custom name, colors, ideas to their armor and weapons.
./tpathere - I don't even know where to start, this is the same as Pv's efficiently and quickly.
./pv 1-99 - Every time that I need to access my stuff I need to go and found some enderchest, Pv's were good, quickly and efficiently.

Reason(s):
Why? Because of i actually, care about what happened on OPfac and want to improve the game-play for my friends and the other players.

Example(s):

IPlayWithFoot

I agree it would be way better and if they don't start doing these things soon people will quit. Thank you Klory for an amazing suggestion I hope Staff see this and make a change

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Donator ranks have access to /pv 1-99
I'd like to see the 4:30 pots and the renamw thing. +1

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
To be honest the old features such as /rename and 4:30 minutes of pots were actually cool, when i went into combat with others i only had to take only 2 sets of pots and my battles lasted for quite awhile. I'd really recomend for these features to be added back into Opfactions. i mean it is Op Factions :giggle:

Brisngr

Pika Lover
I agree!
The old features were better than the new ones such being as /rename and the potions duration.
+1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Klory,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.