Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Put food in Soup Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quikesss

Minecraft Username
Quikesss1

Suggestion:
Put food in Soup Mode

Detailed description:
Pretty self-explanatory, If the fight stretches out after you use the first row of soup you won't be able to sprint since you don't have food.

Reason(s):
^Above^

Example(s):
Soup on Practice

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Quikesss1

Suggestion:
Put food in Soup Mode

Detailed description:
Pretty self-explanatory, If the fight stretches out after you use the first row of soup you won't be able to sprint since you don't have food.

Reason(s):
^Above^

Example(s):
Soup on Practice
there are 3 more rows right?

OP
OP
Quikesss

Quikesss

there are 3 more rows right?
The soup does not replenish your hunger bar, it heals you, the mode itself does not give your food when play it, meaning that if the fight stretches out (which it usually does) you won't be able to sprint for the rest of the fight.

tlang

Veteran
The soup does not replenish your hunger bar, it heals you, the mode itself does not give your food when play it, meaning that if the fight stretches out (which it usually does) you won't be able to sprint for the rest of the fight.
I dont play soup so I dont know that it does not heal you . Will check it as soon as possible.

Zxga

Great Reporter
You can feed yourself with soup once you heal to max health. Just start eating soup after you heal.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Quikesss1,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.