Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Punishment of Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes and lag machine should be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia_here

Minecraft Username:
Sophia_here​

Suggestion:
Punishment of Cyber/DDoS threats and wishes and lag machine should be the same.​

Detailed description:
I'm not asking to change the rule but i am asking for the punishments. Ddos threat and whishes are direct permeant ip (which is totally justifiable and should be) whereas lag machine are not direct permeant ip ban. I think both of there punishment should be the same.​

Reason(s):
Lag machine is a form of Ddos. The clear and easy meaning of Ddos is Disturbed Denial of service. Lagging out a server is the same as Ddos.This is a federals crime to and should be a direct ip-ban.​

crazysteve79

Staff Member
Trial

Ddossing someone is a cyber crime in itself it can't be related to lag machines.

OP
OP
S

Sophia_here

Ddossing someone is a cyber crime in itself it can't be related to lag machines.
Ddossing means disturb denial of service, for example like giving a server to much data so that it crashes as it cannot handle it and lag machine lag do the same so idk

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
One is chat-related.
One is gameplay-related.

1. I see no point in changing it
2. The reason for it is just not valid, you can't compare two different things into one. Even if they are the same, there is no issue with them having different punishments.
3. Suggesting rules related also include suggesting the punishment of the rule.

crazysteve79

Staff Member
Trial
Making a lag machine and sending many packets to low the ticks per second is different from Ddosing someone.Why are you comparing both things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.