Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Proof that being in leaderboard doesnt mean you are good

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
Hopefully you understand what i am trying to say ( its about how much u play minecraft)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-23 185231.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 185231.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
Hopefully you understand what i am trying to say ( its about how much u play minecraft)
The main argument here appears to be that leaderboard rankings are more a reflection of how much someone plays the game rather than their actual skill level, no pepega is actually best here since all of us have bad and good days, health conditions, moods, pvp technics and a bunch of factors that take place

So yeah, fair point, NinjaOP008's high ranks on the weekly leaderboard seem to be more a reflection of the sheer number of games they played this week rather than his actual skill level or performance in those games

I mean, seriously, look at those numbers. 758 games in a week? And he managed to win a pathetic 10 out of all of those. That's a win rate of barely over 1%. You could probably train a monkey to play bedwars and it would do better than that

They reward no-life grinding over actual talent and performance, as they should, children remain happy, and others grind their life out here, simple business

Just avoid looking at them, they are programmed to only look at total cumulative numbers

0.19 final kills per final death? Yeah, bye

OP
OP
bestproplay2

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
I mean, seriously, look at those numbers. 758 games in a week? And he managed to win a pathetic 10 out of all of those. That's a win rate of barely over 1%. You could probably train a monkey to play bedwars and it would do better than that
the games played is 68 not 758... still winning 8 out of 68 in quads is pretty bad, are you maths teacher or something? also that is my brother lol. but i am not offended by anything you said dont worry

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
the games played is 68 not 758... still winning 8 out of 68 in quads is pretty bad, are you maths teacher or something? also that is my brother lol. but i am not offended by anything you said dont worry
Not a math teacher... Thank God not...