Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problems

Bloodable

As no one is responding to my bug report and I'm gonna report bugs here:

#1: Why the hell are the regen and speed potions so delayed on skywars, I'm low health and then I throw a regen pot it doesn't work and then I get stabbed. ( I have 40ms+)
#2: Why is there extreme lag on the server (mostly practice) It's not even that big (no offense) I understand if there was extreme lag on Hypixel cause they have players, but extreme lag is the worst thing to happen.
#3: Hits not registering, WHY? I can't even play the server when they don't register and the hit reg is bad that sometimes I lose 20+ winstreaks

Unless they're only happening to me, then please tell me are you guys having these problems?

Lukonce

Great Reporter
As no one is responding to my bug report and I'm gonna report bugs here:

#1: Why the hell are the regen and speed potions so delayed on skywars, I'm low health and then I throw a regen pot it doesn't work and then I get stabbed. ( I have 40ms+)
#2: Why is there extreme lag on the server (mostly practice) It's not even that big (no offense) I understand if there was extreme lag on Hypixel cause they have players, but extreme lag is the worst thing to happen.
#3: Hits not registering, WHY? I can't even play the server when they don't register and the hit reg is bad that sometimes I lose 20+ winstreaks

Unless they're only happening to me, then please tell me are you guys having these problems?
You didn't get a reply yet because you need to be patient and wait.
1. The potions are all good
2. The practice and server in general sometkmes lag because of the player count as the server is still trying it best to fix it and get better system and etc same for the hit registration also atleast (practice PvP)

Reminder : Don't light advertise other server names just say ,,big servers and etc"