Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Printer Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinzahh

Suggestion:
Printer Mode

Detailed description:
In this mode players will be put into creative but will only be able to do so by having no items in their inventory and armor slots. Once in this mode they will be able to place blocks but charged for the blocks that they are placing. Many factions servers have them and I believe it would be a great addition to the server.

Reason(s):
When building cannons the process is long and tedious. Not only with cannons but many other things in general like base design.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
I think this should not be added cause it can get exploited really easily so ill give you a -1

OP
OP
S

Sinzahh

For example when in printer mode you are not allowed to have any items in your inventory. You will also not be able to pvp or abuse in that mode because whenever an enemy is near you it will cause you to exit out of that mode. You will be charged for every block used in that mode. There is absolutely no reason for this not to be added as because if correctly done it cannot be exploited. I am a premium player and play on the most popular of factions servers and all of them have this mode so i know what I am talking about. In conclusion Ryan you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about.

OP
OP
S

Sinzahh

I think this should not be added cause it can get exploited really easily so ill give you a -1
For example when in printer mode you are not allowed to have any items in your inventory. You will also not be able to pvp or abuse in that mode because whenever an enemy is near you it will cause you to exit out of that mode. You will be charged for every block used in that mode. In conclusion Ryan you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about.

masterson

Banned
So what's the really point of this? So you can have all the blocks to use in cannons?

OP
OP
S

Sinzahh

So what's the really point of this? So you can have all the blocks to use in cannons?
The point of this would be so that you can create or make cannons at an efficient pace. Many other popular servers if not the most popular have this feature and I think it would most definitely be a great addon if Pika Network implements this.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
For example when in printer mode you are not allowed to have any items in your inventory. You will also not be able to pvp or abuse in that mode because whenever an enemy is near you it will cause you to exit out of that mode. You will be charged for every block used in that mode. In conclusion Ryan you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about.
Well its abusable.I used to abuse that printer mode thing on a server i'm not gonna name.Its really easily abusable

xDanGR

Rare Pika
If you didn't know people are allowed to use a mod called "schematic" or "schematica".
Using this mod allows you to download buildings/cannons/bases/farms and print them automatically using your blocks from your inventory.
It is allowed ONLY on OP Factions.
Since this suggestion was made for the same gamemode, I think your suggestion should be closed.

Discord ID: xDanGR#9906
Minecraft Name: xDanGR

If you need to chat with me for any reason add me.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Sinzahh,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.