Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Premium Account Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
So, I asked around and asked around and everyone that I asked "Hey why wont my skin update on my premium account?" said that all i need to do is just wait for a server restart and it should be updated. I've waited for about 4 days now, and theres still nothing. Every changed my skin within the last 36 hours, seeing if there was an issue with the skin itself not being able to be rendered into the world of server. Nothing has succeeded so far.

Can someone help me with this issue? I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but since I only play on survival and no other servers I thought it be appropriate for here.

Thanks for helping in advance.

ali99

Epic Pika
this often happens.....try reuploading ur skin...if that doesnt work delete ur launcher and reinstall it..if that doesnt either...try the 2nd ip of pika(reference n7no7)

if still...so its an issue from the server

MouraThat

Veteran
this often happens.....try reuploading ur skin...if that doesnt work delete ur launcher and reinstall it..if that doesnt either...try the 2nd ip of pika(reference n7no7)

if still...so its an issue from the server
There is a second ip of the server?
Also Dj this is a common issue, i dont have premium but i know a lot of people do and they always say on chat, so the issue is well known, but the solution is not

Status
Not open for further replies.