Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practise Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
The idea goes to Comic with this thread https://pika-network.net/threads/build-uhc-partys-d-join-now-to-practice.29152/

Now, since it has been almost 2 entire months since Comic made that post and a build uhc party was never actually made, I take it to myself and make that happen.

As Comic would do, I will be hosting parties on Practise at certain times and days. Now, those times and days will be discussed later. Everyone can join those parties and can leave them at any point. We will be going through all gamemodes randomly, (Maybe a bit more build uhc :p) and in those parties we will not only do FFA but organised 2v2s, 3v3s etc. However, this will be sorted when this will get members.

The rules are simple:
1)I want legit players, not hackers. (Pros would be even better :3)
2)Respect your teammates. Do not say things like 'kys' and prefer saying things like gg or gf. We're here to have fun, not prove anyone anything.
3)Most important out of all, have fun!! :D

I will not record the rounds, if anyone is youtuber and/or has a recording software is free to record them if he/she wants.

I have created a special discord server for more information where we can discuss about those parties. https://discord.gg/QAb34aQ Feel free to join that if you are interested about that!!! There, I'll talk more about details and stuff!

Love you all, Dark

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Im in ... ill join after 19 hrs .... Im gud at PVP and will respect other players too.

Moon_420

Banned
Why not completely remake Practice instead adding new features and not fix existing bugs?
The maps are already getting so boring like some maps are griefed some have Ice which you slide one and the Anti-Cheat sucks at catching hackers and spawns invisible silverfish/endermite that are supposed to check if you take knock-back then disappear which they obviously don't they make you take the double amount of KB and never despawn unless you kill them which makes me sometimes lose...

Xx_Sniper_xX

Pika Member
Why not completely remake Practice instead adding new features and not fix existing bugs?
The maps are already getting so boring like some maps are griefed some have Ice which you slide one and the Anti-Cheat sucks at catching hackers and spawns invisible silverfish/endermite that are supposed to check if you take knock-back then disappear which they obviously don't they make you take the double amount of KB and never despawn unless you kill them which makes me sometimes lose...
All practice needs rn is a clean of hackers. Rest is all good. The lobbies are relentless. The arena itself is amazing and the functions are crisp <3

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yes, those are needed, why not make a suggestion?

Moon_420

Banned
All practice needs rn is a clean of hackers. Rest is all good. The lobbies are relentless. The arena itself is amazing and the functions are crisp <3
Nah dude you obviously didn't play a lot on there the whole Practice is so broken i already made a thread about it if you dont believe go on my profile and find and check it... It tells how broken it is

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Nah dude you obviously didn't play a lot on there the whole Practice is so broken i already made a thread about it if you dont believe go on my profile and find and check it... It tells how broken it is
It's true, practise needs to be worked on...Glitches, bugs, lag (Which is really improved but needs some work) and uhcf back...

On a side not, i think we're getting a bit off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.