Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Practicepvp Arenas

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Longthings_

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
_LongThings_

Suggestion:
Practicepvp Arenas

Detailed description:
it's not something very important, but for me i say that the arenas should be changed into flat ones because sometimes you take a good amount of kb and you get knocked high, then you take fall damage, especially for me a nodebuff player, that's why i suggest you to make the arena's flat and wider.
Also, i'm not the only one who complains about This problem.​

Reason(s):
because of the unnecessary fall damage we take during the fight., which a lot of peaple while pvping.​

Unawarely

The Pika
+1 ofc, it would also be great if that one build uhc arena with spone everywhere would be removed. SPONGE MAKES IT SO IF YOU PLACE WATER IT'S JUST TAKEN. Pretyy broken

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
sadly the mext update wonr include practice :(

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
I think we should try to use the terrain to our advantage. If every map was flat there would be no difference in which map you play, and I don't really like that idea. Maps should have their own unique strategies, each for every map. Maybe that doesn't matter for a Nodebuff player, but It certainly matters for a Build UHC player since there's a lot more strategy involved there.
it would also be great if that one build uhc arena with spone everywhere would be removed.
I agree with this.

Unawarely

The Pika
I think we should try to use the terrain to our advantage. If every map was flat there would be no difference in which map you play, and I don't really like that idea. Maps should have their own unique strategies, each for every map. Maybe that doesn't matter for a Nodebuff player, but It certainly matters for a Build UHC player since there's a lot more strategy involved there.

I agree with this.
hmm, that's true. UHC is also about the terrain, so i'd say build uhc can stay the same besides sponges, nodebuff and everything else changes. Maybe archer can also stay the same as build.

Piko

Banned
I changed my oppinion

I feel like nodebuff should probably change because its annoying.
I had a guy that just got on a spike and threw me off when ever i tried to get on it, and if i pearled on top he would just pearl to another spike, so we played for like 10 minutes until he ran out of ender pearls
BUT
I think Build UHC maps should stay the same, they really add to the map, but i think there shouldnt be anything too campy like those spikes that i was talking about
And I'm not sure about other gamemodes like archer,combo,gapple etc because I dont really play those gamemodes.

So..
Neutral

OP
OP
_Longthings_

_Longthings_

Pika Lover

I agree with this.
normally nodebuff arenas aren't made like that, usually they are flat and wide, but here on this server they are messed up, you are a Build UHC player i guess so it won't matter to you, but thank you tho for your opinion.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
normally nodebuff arenas aren't made like that, usually they are flat and wide, but here on this server they are messed up, you are a Build UHC player i guess so it won't matter to you, but thank you tho for your opinion.
I'm playing both Nodebuff and Build UHC, so I'm giving an opinion from both angles. As Unawarely said, it would be fine if Nodebuff arenas were made flat while Build UHC ones stay the same. However, I don't think making all maps flat would be a good idea.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I'm playing both Nodebuff and Build UHC, so I'm giving an opinion from both angles. As Unawarely said, it would be fine if Nodebuff arenas were made flat while Build UHC ones stay the same. However, I don't think making all maps flat would be a good idea.
agree
just make few part flat will be great
eg. only mid is flat

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _Longthings_,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.