Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Practice PvP Issues

Archon

I used to play practice pvp a lot in pika and now I hate it the most due to many reasons
Only 1 server location which causes high ping for majority of the players, The bad anti cheat I mean like I see auto clicker 20 Cps constant bypassing anti cheat like it does not even exists it's so irritating losing to them, The lag spikes during a game, The lack of Screen Share to inspect the suspicious players who mostly use ghost client which easily bypasses the server Even if you can't find any skilled player who can't do it at least you can use echo it's just downloading a app that can easily detect players if they are cheating or not it takes less then 5 mins
I just wonder is server budget low because I don't think so due to the server donator, rank buyers which funds the server or carelessness?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Then play Practice when there are less people obviously, common sense

Anuly

Veteran
I used to play practice pvp a lot in pika and now I hate it the most due to many reasons
Only 1 server location which causes high ping for majority of the players, The bad anti cheat I mean like I see auto clicker 20 Cps constant bypassing anti cheat like it does not even exists it's so irritating losing to them, The lag spikes during a game, The lack of Screen Share to inspect the suspicious players who mostly use ghost client which easily bypasses the server Even if you can't find any skilled player who can't do it at least you can use echo it's just downloading a app that can easily detect players if they are cheating or not it takes less then 5 mins
I just wonder is server budget low because I don't think so due to the server donator, rank buyers which funds the server or carelessness?
I don't really think the server is low on screenshares, especially on practice, with amazing screenshare verified staff like @StormTM577 and @Alparo_ who screenshare regularly

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I don't really think the server is low on screenshares, especially on practice, with amazing screenshare verified staff like @StormTM577 and @Alparo_ who screenshare regularly
It really isn’t low on screenshots especially when Alparo_ and Storm do their job so shout outs to them.. it’s actually good that they do their job because it’s their purpose ofc

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Since it is a cracked server, there will indefinitely be a higher number of cheaters since you do not need a premium account to play, but we do have good staff who ban cheaters as soon as they can.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Since it is a cracked server, there will indefinitely be a higher number of cheaters since you do not need a premium account to play, but we do have good staff who ban cheaters as soon as they can.
Very true, but still it takes forever to catch the cheaters, but thankfully Alparo_ and Storm are epic staff members and they actually do their job

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Very true, but still it takes forever to catch the cheaters, but thankfully Alparo_ and Storm are epic staff members and they actually do their job
So we should be grateful for a server with amazing staff members that actually help out the server, and do their job properly, and not give them so much hate, because they already have enough hate as it is :/