Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Practice Leaderboard Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meliodas073

IGN
Gundukuttan
Username:
Gundukuttan​

Suggestion:
Practice Leaderboard Rewards​

Detailed description:
So, I have been playing pika for past 2 years and I think this suggestion can make the game even more fun to play. So, Rewarding people who spend more time towards the network is a great return for them. This is similar to the Voting Rewards where the Top 5 voters gets rewarded with a specific amount of gold every month. So, a similar rewarding system can be created for Minigames. Top 5 in Weekly and Monthly leaderboard can be rewarded with a small amout of Iron whereas the Top 5 in Yearly leaderboard can be rewarded with Gold (Same amount as Voting Rewards). I am specifying the amount of Iron/Gold that can be rewarded. (Can be altered)

Weekly Leaderboard:
#1 600 Iron
#2 450 Iron
#3 300 Iron
#4 250 Iron
#5 100 Iron

Monthly Leaderboard:
#1 4500 Iron
#2 3750 Iron
#3 2500 Iron
#4 2150 Iron
#5 1500 Iron

Yearly Leaderboard:
#1 6500 Gold
#2 5000 Gold
#3 3750 Gold
#4 2500 Gold
#5 1250 Gold

As I said earlier, the amount of Iron/Gold rewarded can be Altered. This makes Grinding fun and people who spend more time towards the network are getting rewarded.

Thank You.​

Reason(s):
After the reset weekly leaderboard reset, I saw people Grinding vigorously to get into the leaderboard. I was wondering, why can't this be useful? That is, Grinding leaderboards is fun but spending more time but getting nothing in return except their name in the leaderboards would be a bit sad. When people get awarded for grinding, it makes it more competitive and people grind more than usual to get those rewards making it more fun to play. I think this would be a great way to gift those players who spend hours on the network. So, with that being said, I am waiting eagerly to know whether this suggestion would come into action. Thank you.
- Meliodas073​

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Kratoz_GG
+1 Will be a good addition and would help to increase the overall interaction of players.

Astrospeh

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Meliodas073,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Payouts are not planned for practice
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.