Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Potion effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
H4ckinq​

Suggestion:
Potion effects​

Detailed description:
Enable other potion effects in soccer, because if u make the pots, and they dont work it's useless to have a mcmmo skill called Alchemy to brew other kinds of pots that u can't buy in /shop.
I don't suggest enabling jump boost of course, only the special ones that you can make with the skill.​

Reason(s):

ir_n

The Pika
+1 it is very frustrating to work for a certain mcmmo level and then find out a majority of the potions dont work. i completely agree with Daniel and all potion effects from the Alchemy branch in McMMO should work, the only exception is jump boost since that can be used to escape closed pvp zones ie soccer and fps.
good suggestion

dagode

Veteran
+1 for this . It would be much beter if potions had longer duration and more powerfull efect. Regular effects lasts for 45 seconds and damage done by whiter potion is 0.5 heart . Thats nothing ... and the grinding for this potions is very long.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello DanielT_,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.