Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars PopUp Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pram1sh

Pika Member
IGN
Pramish09_11_001
Minecraft username:
Pramish09_11_001​

Suggestion:
PopUp Titles​

Detailed description:
So there is a thing like:

60% SUMMER SALE
at pika's website

I do understand its necessary to promote the server store to keep the server running but can this sort of popup titles can be stopped while in game, please.

When im bridging to rush other teams in bedwars, i and many people get jumpscared by the title causing us to fall or in mid fight we cant aim because of this popup.
So my suggestions is to Show this to players while they're in lobby and not in game or Show this in chat​

Reason(s):
Its annoying and have bad impact on players who are in game (mid fight).
Having this on chat With link or Showing this to players in lobby make more sense.
Giving ability to disable this from your screen but showing in chat will be the same but be more practical​

Example(s):
Maybe add command to disable such Popups.
Show this in chat with link for people who disabled, can be more practical, they can just click on the link and be redirected to store.
the command can be /popup toggle to toggle on and off.​

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello pram1sh,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.