Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock pop up notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

oqulaa

Username:
oqulaa​

Suggestion:
pop up notification​

Detailed description:
so I've notice a lot of notification going on in the chat+ players messages, if there's a event notification or the boss spawned notification it will get buried in the chat so I suggest a pop up notification so players can be notified. Second what about a settings or hologram text that indicates when will the boss spawn it will surely help the players​

Reason(s):
A lot of players whining that they missed the boss fight the same goes for me because the notification is not noticeable, what if the player was grinding and was waiting for the bosses to spawn but he had forgotten about the boss because he was grinding so much. About the second suggestion I keep seeing players keep asking when will boss spawn? or did the boss spawned yet?​

_DominikPro_

Banned
I rarely play opsb but this would be easier for players to notice it and very helpful +1 from me : p

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello oqulaa,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.