Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars plz add a feauture /void or /bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush_mittal

Username:
chadda_singh​

Suggestion:
plz add a feauture /void or /bed​

Detailed description:
i request you to add a new feature name /void as when a player goes to our bed and we are far from our bed we have to die
from void soo we jump in void but when we jump in void it takes soo long soo the player who is going or our bed break our bed and we die and cant respawn soo i request you to add /void to instant death and we can reach our home or /bed soo we can tp to our bed. soo i request you to add this feature because i am very angry when i void and person break my bed and i die me and my friends and many more player rage quite for this reason thanku​

Reason(s):
because me and my friends rage quit form this reason​

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello ayush_mittal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.