Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Pls i have something to say the ranks our pretty annoying i have a god chest but i need a titan rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsmeArm

Minecraft Username:
ItsmeArm​

Suggestion:
Pls i have something to say the ranks our pretty annoying i have a god chest but i need a titan rank for this ik u need money but pls this is so unfair this is a cracked server and u have to pay ranks to unlock stuff pls make something if u wanna do this do like buy *some not all* and also make that u can buy coins too that way u can also get money cosmetics with money u get ranks for how much you play like that u will also make u money like u will get titan rank for 300 wins vip rank for 250 etc pls ik this may get reject but pls rank for cosmetics is pretty annoying​

Detailed description:
See one of my m8 has a zombie skin he cant use it cause he dosnt has vip rank this is unfair again make ranks for how much u play and yss also make something like u can reprot ppl for being toxic etc while sepctating the staff will check the whole thing and they get banned​

Reason(s):
cause of ranks we cant but stuff the dragon thingy has titan etc like y y do a cracked server requirs money for stuff look even hypixel dosnt does this make chest and cosmetics without requiring a rank!!!

Example(s):
Ender dragon thing should be for coins and a lot more​

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello ItsmeArm,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Ranks are available for special perks. You can get a free vip by voting for the server. You can also buy coins using your vote tokens.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.