Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Plot Reviewer rank in Creative and ClassicCreative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrax_

Banned
There should be a rank that reviews plot.Checks the plot,if the plot is good its accepted,if its not good then its denied.
Reviewer should be atleast 3-4 hours or less on server,reviewing plots ofc.

@PizzaMC @Thav01

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i dont like it -1 staff members who review plots

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Still waiting for mine to be checked! PizzaMC was on I asked him to check my plot, got ignored and he was chatting with other players so he wasn't afk :-( I really think they should have a staff member just for creative that does check plots more frequently maybe a few hours a day. So many people still need plots checked. I understand they are busy with the servers getting them up and running, fixed, whatever, but a staff member for creative that is just for plot checking would be great!

Last edited:

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
if i can review plots i will everyday go to creative and try (no school) to review as much plots as i can but nope i cant review them

N

Nignogery

Kaylee, Snorlax, Thav, Pizza and 1 more member can rate plots, ask them.

Deviate

It would be useful if there would be more players who are able to review plots, mine didn't even got rated while I finished my plot 2-3 weeks before the reset. All that hard work is now gone :(

N

Nignogery

If normal players would be able to rate plots, it could be abused (for ex. Someone they like would just promote him to Ultra and someone they dislike, they won't promote.)

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Kaylee, Snorlax, Thav, Pizza and 1 more member can rate plots, ask them.

I asked Pizza while he was on he ignored me, and it wasn't like he was afk he was chatting with other players and my friend asked a question and he answered. What does it take a few mins to check a plot? Just went to check my plot for giggles still nothing!!

N

Nignogery

I asked Pizza while he was on he ignored me, and it wasn't like he was afk he was chatting with other players and my friend asked a question and he answered. What does it take a few mins to check a plot? Just went to check my plot for giggles still nothing!!
Same happend to me twice, i had to wait 2 weeks for my plot to get rated, it will happen eventually, just wait. Until then make a new plot.

OP
OP
Zyrax_

Zyrax_

Banned
Same happend to me twice, i had to wait 2 weeks for my plot to get rated, it will happen eventually, just wait. Until then make a new plot.
Takes too much time,and im rank citizen soo

Status
Not open for further replies.