Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Please Reset the timing of BlackMarkrt Reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireYash

Pika Member
Username:
MayurFire​

Suggestion:
Please Reset the timing of BlackMarkrt Reset.​

Detailed description:
Hi As The OpSkyblock has been resetted,And the timing of BlackMarket have also changed. As All Indians Are Facing Problem To Buy Stuffs From BlackMarket Because it get reset at 11:00 At Night As At 11:00 in India Its Our Sleeping Time.Thats Why Its My Request To Change The Timing of BlackMarket Reset.Before this reset the timing of Black Market Reset was 2:00 at Afternoon And at Night 11:00.So Everyone Could buy stuff From BlackMarket At 2:00 Timing.So Plzz Its My Humble Request to Change The Timing Of BlackMarket Reset.​

Reason(s):
As Alot of Players are from India And They cant buy Stuffs From BlackMarket Because it get reset at that time when Its Sleeping Time In India.Thats Why And I Am Also From India That Why.​

Kilensowa

Username:
MayurFire

Suggestion:
Please Reset the timing of BlackMarkrt Reset.

Detailed description:
Hi As The OpSkyblock has been resetted,And the timing of BlackMarket have also changed. As All Indians Are Facing Problem To Buy Stuffs From BlackMarket Because it get reset at 11:00 At Night As At 11:00 in India Its Our Sleeping Time.Thats Why Its My Request To Change The Timing of BlackMarket Reset.Before this reset the timing of Black Market Reset was 2:00 at Afternoon And at Night 11:00.So Everyone Could buy stuff From BlackMarket At 2:00 Timing.So Plzz Its My Humble Request to Change The Timing Of BlackMarket Reset.

Reason(s):
As Alot of Players are from India And They cant buy Stuffs From BlackMarket Because it get reset at that time when Its Sleeping Time In India.Thats Why And I Am Also From India That Why.
I know it's a problem because of the time zone but we have to bear it .
Just wait the next reset

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-20-49-678.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-20-49-678.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello FireYash,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We cannot make BM reset times compatible with each timezone
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.