Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

please fix bedwars in india

pls staff this has been on the server for months and like when ever people from india join the main lobby is lagging no matter how good the internet is and i literally cant play bedwars cuz its just so laggy and pls fix this issue before a month there was nothing like this and i got 196ms ping and now i have 178ms but everything still lags and it is not good i cant play i love bedwars but i think i would need to quit it cuz i just cant simply play and i have 785 wins and u can get how much i love bedwars. so i want to say that staff i love the server and dont want to quit it but pls if this dosent gets fixed then im afraid i might have to quit bedwars entirely and pls fix it :(

Mannan

same happened with me the isuue is bad network get good network

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
I guess its happening to all asians cuz the server is located in Europe

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
pls staff this has been on the server for months and like when ever people from india join the main lobby is lagging no matter how good the internet is and i literally cant play bedwars cuz its just so laggy and pls fix this issue before a month there was nothing like this and i got 196ms ping and now i have 178ms but everything still lags and it is not good i cant play i love bedwars but i think i would need to quit it cuz i just cant simply play and i have 785 wins and u can get how much i love bedwars. so i want to say that staff i love the server and dont want to quit it but pls if this dosent gets fixed then im afraid i might have to quit bedwars entirely and pls fix it :(
Hey, this is because server is located in europe but still developers are trying to fix this.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika
IGN
Sufferent
Pika could make proxies but they are expensive asf

ItzNotAbiyaYT

Pika Lover
IGN
ItzNotAbiyaYT
i think its already fix cuz its not laggy anymore for me

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Ig try to use better internet. I personally had 200ms, after I changed my network I'm having 130 ms consistently.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
The only way to fix it is by contacting your ISP. Also, the server is in the EU, so there might be lag because of it.

_naorun0525

I am Japanese and sometimes it is as slow as 500 pings!
わたしは日本人ですが、遅いときは500pingにもなります!