Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Practice Please add Stick fight in practice

ErrorOfUsers

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
ErrorOfUsers

Suggestion:
Please add Stick fight in practice

Detailed description:
I found a practice game called Stick Fight on gamgster network and this game is also available on different servers (not all). If you want, add the game called Stick Fight to the practice minigame on Pika network.

Reason(s):
Great interest in the stick fight game in the practical mini game of players playing the pika network (players having fun)

Last edited:

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
ErrorOfUsers

Suggestion:
Please add Stick fight in practice

Detailed description:
I found a practice game called Stick Fight on gamgster network and this game is also available on different servers (not all). If you want, add the game called Stick Fight to the practice minigame on Pika network.

Reason(s):
Great interest in the stick fight game in the practical mini game of players playing the pika network (players having fun)
Please don't advertise other servers, and if you like that gamemode so much why don't you just play that server instead?

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Please don't advertise other servers, and if you like that gamemode so much why don't you just play that server instead?
um he added an example for server development which is also allowed to add n yeah

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
wdym "adding stick fight" makes all the sense what else do u even need
what else? ofc the gamemode. i never played stick fight and if his suggesting some gamemode then tell what its about not "add stick fight". also he should come up with his own ideas rather then going in other servers and asking to add those here. thats just not how it works

OP
OP
ErrorOfUsers

ErrorOfUsers

Pika Member
başka ne? ofc oyun modu. Hiç sopa dövüşü oynamadım ve eğer o bir oyun modu öneriyorsa bunun "sopa dövüşü ekleme" ile ilgili olmadığını söyleyin. ayrıca diğer sunuculara gidip bunları buraya eklemek yerine kendi fikirlerini üretmeli. bu iş böyle yürümüyor
Maybe it's not... stick fight my favoruite mode what i do

OP
OP
ErrorOfUsers

ErrorOfUsers

Pika Member
başka ne? ofc oyun modu. Hiç sopa dövüşü oynamadım ve eğer o bir oyun modu öneriyorsa bunun "sopa dövüşü ekleme" ile ilgili olmadığını söyleyin. ayrıca diğer sunuculara gidip bunları buraya eklemek yerine kendi fikirlerini üretmeli. bu iş böyle yürümüyor
çok komik değil ama sopa dövüşünü seviyorum, sadece eğlence amaçlı. ve onu pratik mini oyununda kumar sunucusunda oynayabilirsiniz