Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Please add /playtime

YTZeke

Epic Pika
IGN
YTZeke
Minecraft username:
YTZeke​

Suggestion:
Please add /playtime​

Detailed description:
/playtime shows the Current players Playtime on Pika Network saying, "Your Playtime is ___ hrs ____ mins "
This would be a good command because on the Pika Network discord server the seen command is very old and i was playing pika for 2hrs straight and it did not update my playtime whatsoever and because some people who dont have discord who play pika network this would be a great option for a wider community. This Is why I personally think you should implement the /playtime command in all games on Pika Network.

Kind Regards
YTZeke​

Reason(s):
/playtime shows the Current players Playtime on Pika Network saying, "Your Playtime is ___ hrs ____ mins "
This would be a good command because on the Pika Network discord server the seen command is very old and i was playing pika for 2hrs straight and it did not update my playtime whatsoever and because some people who dont have discord who play pika network this would be a great option for a wider community. This Is why I personally think you should implement the /playtime command in all games on Pika Network.

/playtime-rewards implement a reward system for playing on pika network for the cracked/free-to-play people who dont want to spend money and recieve a small amount of gold/iron for regularly playing in all gamemodes​

Example(s):
/playtime
/playtime-rewards

Yours Sincerely,
YTZeke

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Both are already a thing

You do get a little pop up while playing above your inventory slot saying "play time reward" gives you some exp and coins

If you want to check your playtime, go to discord and type /seen command and it will tell your playtime.

Also it takes 10-15 mins to update the stats ( playtime ), if it doesn't then make a bug report.

Ankush_MC_2023

Epic Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Both are already a thing

You do get a little pop up while playing above your inventory slot saying "play time reward" gives you some exp and coins

If you want to check your playtime, go to discord and type /seen command and it will tell your playtime.

Also it takes 10-15 mins to update the stats ( playtime ), if it doesn't then make a bug report.
But, what about people who don't have discord? So, I think they should add it in-game too