Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Please add iron golem and villiger spawners in shop

MegaHit_X

Banned
Suggestion:
Please add iron golem and villiger spawners in shop

Detailed description:
When people come to skyblock and type /shop in the spawner selection add iron golem and villiger spawners to buy. Don t put the price to high for people to buy.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
The reason is so people can make more money and farm more

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
I think iron-golem spawners should be added to the shop but expensive instead of like you mentioned "Don't put the price to high"
And I disagree about the villager spawners they should be left like how they are currently.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Adding now Iron-Golem spawners and Villager spawners to the shop would be very unfair for this players that payed real money to get godly keys to win those spawners. Also adding them to the shop will make the common since some of the donors have tons of money.

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
Had no idea that you get the spawners from godly keys.
Then I'll have to change my mind and agree with Hakuna, because it'll be unfair.

OP
OP
M

MegaHit_X

Banned
Don t you guys think is unfair for us people that don t have money to buy godly keys and have to just watch the people how have money to spend on goldy keys and just wish one day that they would be in shop? Because I have a filing that you guys only see it from a one perspective and that it. And it s not like getting Villiger spawenrs from godly keys its very hard.

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
That's absurd it's way out of pika's control to control such things like were people spend their money.
And it isn't unfair if someone chose to spend their
Own money on the server to get stuff.
What your saying is that some people should spend like 100 dollars per godly key and others 5 dollars per godly key. Or if someone buys something from the store everyone should get the same? It doesn't work like that it's their chose where to spend their money.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey MegaHit_X,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0