Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Players cannot connect to the server it says this "Failed to connect to server: Invalid session (restart game)

Trainer

Banned
Use this IP address in stead proxy001.pikasys.net or proxy002.pikasys.net

JerryMine

The Pika
Why the hell did you just say no problem when no one is taking to you. And I’m not gonna ignore you when you are being so dumb
I do not underrstand the fact of you screaming and yelling over a cat which literally makes no sense because he's not a human and is an animal a,k.a. cat with the name UpaG or Upperground and he might learnt how to speak English like a human so there is totally no problem for a cat to say no problem when no one is talking to him and it might even intensifies human beings because he is such a clever cat with no problems such as mental. Of course you are not gonna ignore the cat because the cat is too talented and you can't resist to accept the truth. However, I do not know why you think the cat is being dumb because cats are always clumsy and you cannot say that they are clumsy or else they will come and bite you and gets you corona for free and need to know that cats are all catgirls and catgirls are very good waifus. Sometimes they are tsundere. They might secretly like you.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I do not underrstand the fact of you screaming and yelling over a cat which literally makes no sense because he's not a human and is an animal a,Ok.a. cat with the name UpaG or Upperground and he might learnt how to speak English like a human so there is totally no problem for a cat to say no problem when no one is talking to him and it might even intensifies human beings because he is such a clever cat with no problems such as mental. Of course you are not gonna ignore the cat because the cat is too talented and you can't resist to accept the truth. However, I do not know why you think the cat is being dumb because cats are always clumsy and you cannot say that they are clumsy or else they will come and bite you and gets you corona for free and need to know that cats are all catgirls and catgirls are very good waifus. Sometimes they are tsundere. They might secretly like you.
ilysm