Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Players beds are not gone when players leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

advait101

Username:
advait101​

Suggestion:
Players beds are not gone when players leave​

Detailed description:
This would be better like in solos or duos or etc. if the players leave and there is no players left in that team, the beds are not gone and if a player break that bed, all the players who left from that team will be given as final kill to the person who broke the bed.​

Reason(s):
Bed Break​

Example(s):
Like from hypixel​

DiamondDude_

Hmm That's a Great one I wish they added that some day. or they will deny this suggestion if iam sure

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
It was suggested back then a lot of times to keep beds even if a person leaves the game. Sadly, it never got implemented/considered to be added & this suggestion most likely won’t get anywhere :(.
I’ll give it a +1 tho, hope it helps :). But again, pika’s always trying to try something original of their own.. you shouldn’t have listed “like hypixel” in example :c

Silver Wing

The Pika
They still didnt add this even after being suggested many times before smh
+1 from me

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I don't see a point of gaining stats (finals) by players that disconnected that seems too op.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello advait101,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.