Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Ping suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QWZ_

Minecraft Username:
QWZ_

Suggestion:
Ping suck!!!

Detailed description:
Ig all players in this server wants less ping? Like hypixel has given 1 ping to all whether the players have 1000 ping, it shows that they hv 1 ping...I want pika network to hv this code implemented on this server. It will be really helpful to all....(one who knows better about it, then pls describe the same...I m a nerd)​

Reason(s):
Reasons- like I get 100 or 150 ping which affect my speed bridging cuz while speed bridging blocks beneath me disappears sometimes....

2. It will prevent players from lagging and help those players who don't lag at all (wth what kind of internet u hv??)

3. At some points it will decrease the chances of lag back.​

Example(s):
HYPIXEL

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
QWZ_

Suggestion:
Ping suck!!!

Detailed description:
Ig all players in this server wants less ping? Like hypixel has given 1 ping to all whether the players have 1000 ping, it shows that they hv 1 ping...I want pika network to hv this code implemented on this server. It will be really helpful to all....(one who knows better about it, then pls describe the same...I m a nerd)

Reason(s):
Reasons- like I get 100 or 150 ping which affect my speed bridging cuz while speed bridging blocks beneath me disappears sometimes....

2. It will prevent players from lagging and help those players who don't lag at all (wth what kind of internet u hv??)

3. At some points it will decrease the chances of lag back.

Example(s):
HYPIXEL
sorry but i dont even knows what you are talking about
and there is no need to cooy all the things in hypixel

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i need to say, my region is very far away from the host, although i have a great internet speed, still get 200+ ping

not my problem, its just my region problem 🤷

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Like hypixel has given 1 ping to all
Not true. And not possible.
The server can't increase your ping by a plugin or a modification. The ping depends on your location and your internet connection. There's no way Pika can make your ping lower just by adding a plugin.

Disaalt

The Pika
Not true. And not possible.
The server can't increase your ping by a plugin or a modification. The ping depends on your location and your internet connection. There's no way Pika can make your ping lower just by adding a plugin.
Not true. Well its true, but not true. Its true but its not true. Ok it can be possible but its not possible.

What I mean is that Hypixel used a feature called "Ping Spoofing" and spoofed your ping to 1. It can be possible, even some servers make your ping lower so that you think that your skills are better, which will make a placebo effect + will keep you playing on that server.
But its only visually, your ping is still 200.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Not true. Well its true, but not true. Its true but its not true. Ok it can be possible but its not possible.

What I mean is that Hypixel used a feature called "Ping Spoofing" and spoofed your ping to 1. It can be possible, even some servers make your ping lower so that you think that your skills are better, which will make a placebo effect + will keep you playing on that server.
But its only visually, your ping is still 200.
How does that help you in any way? Of course, they can change the number it shows as "ping", but they can't change your actual ping.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey QWZ_,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.