Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping problem

xiRedPvPx

Hi guys I'm in Asia region and I was playing with 150ms, but it's been like a week I'm having around 250ms-300ms, this is so frustrated. I have checked my internet it's all working normally too. May I know what's the problem and how can I fix it ?

Adlless

Great Reporter
The server host is in Europe. so Asians can expect bad ping. Me as well as an asian would get like 140 ms, but it went to 200-250, but now It's fixed I think, and you should get decent ping, otherwise It's your internet.

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Please check the following to help improve your connection stability:

1. Wi-Fi Signal Strength: Ensure your Wi-Fi signal is strong and not obstructed. If possible, try using a wired connection for a more stable experience.
  2. Network Congestion: Check if other devices or applications on your network are using significant bandwidth. Streaming, large downloads, or other online activities can affect your connection.
  3. Background Applications: Close any unnecessary applications running in the background on your device that might be using network resources.
  4. Router Settings: Review your router settings. Enabling Quality of Service (QoS) for gaming or updating router firmware can sometimes improve performance.
  5. Software Updates: Make sure your game client and network drivers are fully up to date.
  6. Ping Test: Run a ping test to check for any latency issues with your connection. This can help identify if there are network problems.
  7. Firewall/Antivirus: Verify that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking or slowing down your connection to the game.

Adlless

Great Reporter
This doesn't necessarily help. This will only help with your network issue. If you play in any server which had its server host very away from your country it won't help your ping a bit

Hiposa

Epic Pika
IGN
Hiposa
yeah i think they fixed it because im having a bad ping to and im asian i get like 250-300 last time it was 180-200

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
If you would like to submit a bug report, you can do it here.
Be sure to read this guide before submitting a bug report.
If this helped you, please drop me a like and a follow :)

Adlless

Great Reporter
Ping normally doesn't correlate with a bug, since It's mainly region based. If you're away from Europe, anyone can expect bad ping.