Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Pika should lower the requirement for the YouTube rank as they did with the Twitch rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
Username:
SweatyGamerYT​

Suggestion:
Pika should lower the requirement for the YouTube rank as they did with the Twitch rank.​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Staff Team,

I hope this message finds you in good, I am writing to share a suggestion regarding the requirements for the Youtuber rank on Pika Network. After careful consideration, I believe there is an opportunity to lower the requirements for this rank to encourage more aspiring content creators to showcase their talents and contribute to the server's growth.​

Reason(s):
Here are a few reasons why I believe this adjustment could be beneficial:

1. Encouraging creativity and content
diversity: By reducing the requirements for the Youtuber rank, we can provide an avenue for a wider range of content creators to share their unique perspectives and creations. This can result in a more diverse and engaging experience for Pika's player base, attracting new players and retaining existing ones.

2. Expanding the Youtuber community: Lowering the requirements can broaden the Youtuber community on Pika Network, allowing more players to participate and contribute. This inclusivity fosters a sense of belonging, encourages collaboration, and cultivates a supportive environment for content creators to thrive.

3. Increasing server visibility: By providing easier access to the Youtuber rank, we can potentially attract more attention from the broader Minecraft community. This increased visibility can lead to a greater influx of players and help promote our server's reputation.

To implement this suggestion, I propose that we review the current requirements for the Youtuber rank and consider adjustments that strike a balance between accessibility and maintaining a certain level of quality. Here is one possible change we can edit with the requirement:

Instead of setting a 750 subscriber or 150 viewer count requirement, you can consider lowering it to a more attainable level. Like 500 subscribers (500 is just from my site, you can lower it more. Twitch has only a 250+ followers requirement) and 125 views limit. This would allow aspiring content creators with smaller but dedicated audiences to apply for the Youtuber rank.​

Example(s):
These two lines you can apply in the application editing the old one- 125+ views per video, 500+ subscribers​

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello SweatyGamerYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.