Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global pika should about the bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlogmohamed769

Minecraft Username:
vlogmohamed

Suggestion:
pika should about the bridge

Detailed description:
I want the bridge to be added to pika (yeah I know blocks mc have the bridge) but pika is my main server so it would be easier and the way pika is going I think the bridge would be amazing and me and my friends love playing the bridge but we have to log out and go to blocks mc and thing is that u have to do /party warp or something like that and in pika, it is automatic to join the games.​

Reason(s):

vishyvishal

Pika Lover
Well if you tried to copy from jartex then lemme tell you that they accquired a server named mcgamer and they have copied the idea from the same. Other one I just don't like it

Lothric

Banned
giphy.gif
never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello vlogmohamed769,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.