Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika Please fix this in Pika network

Shaurya8776

When ever i disconnect or got left by my internet.
when its give me the option to do /rejoin or click here to join your left game (specially Bedwars Solos)
When i click it it says that your bed has benn broken u cant respawn now but no one has broken my bed.
But every time I join the left game it shows that your bed has been broken by who?
No one has even bridged to my base, so how my bed got broken? Tell me Pika Network
Please fix this Bug.
I thought that its my accounts fault so when i login with my friend Id (who has elite rank)
same thing happen to him
So Please fix this
Thanks,
Your Shaurya8776;)

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
IGN
GamerYash21
IF U GOT DISCONNECTED IN SOLOS U CAN'T REJOIN LIKE HYPIXEL BUT I WAN'T IT TO BE FIXED

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Yeah so, whenever you leave a game in solos, your bed will automatically be broken

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
when its give me the option to do /rejoin or click here to join your left game (specially Bedwars Solos)
When i click it it says that your bed has benn broken u cant respawn now but no one has broken my bed.
But every time I join the left game it shows that your bed has been broken by who?
No one has even bridged to my base, so how my bed got broken? Tell me Pika Network
Please fix this Bug.
I thought that its my accounts fault so when i login with my friend Id (who has elite rank)
same thing happen to him
So Please fix this
Thanks,
Your Shaurya8776;)
there has been a scanned appeal related to it
rn its that bed will break the moment u leave bedwars solo
this is so that people dont just recconect the moment the game is about to end and then win
but there was a suggestion that 1 min time be given to rejoin
lets see what happens

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Please fix this Bug.
same thing happen to him
So Please fix this
Thanks,
Your Shaurya8776;)
It's been here since the start as people might rage quit just before dying and they could rejoin to save themselves. So, Inorder to prevent this this feature is there.

Incog

IGN
bestromanian
When you disconnect from a solo game your bed gets broken.

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
IGN
GamerYash21
It's been here since the start as people might rage quit just before dying and they could rejoin to save themselves. So, Inorder to prevent this this feature is there.
but sometime we get disconnected due to internet issue and lost streak they can do like hypixel bed remains unbroke if we disconnects and someone broke our bed than it fair

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
IGN
wjdxo
I also think it would be nice if this was added.

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
IGN
wjdxo
It can be okay even if the internet on the server is bad!

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
but sometime we get disconnected due to internet issue and lost streak they can do like hypixel bed remains unbroke if we disconnects and someone broke our bed than it fair
but then yk people dont rush for those whose beds broken
so like u can leave when game started and then join after some time and if no one broke ur bed u just break theirs and then its an ezz win