Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Pika Network Logo InGame

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
arnav_18

Suggestion:
PikaNetwork Logo InGame

Detailed description:
As we all know there isn't any specific logo of Pika Network in the server except a wall hanging/painting or the Pikachu logo

So what I feel is the Official Logo Of Pika Network or Name "PikaNetwork" should be added to the lobbies in form of blocks (Minecraft Blocks)
This can possibly be done in all the lobbies and main hubs

This would help giving a better look to the lobbies as well as highlights the server name engraved in the form of the thing that server is all about (Minecraft Blocks and stuff)

Reason(s):
Would look cool
Would help in branding
Add this coz why not
Theres only Pikachu made but server name isn't highlighted anywhere specifically in form of blocks
And to all those who would say no need/ unnecessary go have a look to other servers most of them have their name highlighted in a way.

Example(s):

@Arrly This would be a major change so 6500 gold for this okay thanks ❤️

TRY PRESSING
UPWARD ARROW👇

Last edited:

stockphoto

Minecraft username:
arnav_18

Suggestion:
PikaNetwork Logo InGame

Detailed description:
As we all know there isn't any specific logo of Pika Network in the server except a wall hanging/painting or the Pikachu logo

So what I feel is the Official Logo Of Pika Network or Name "PikaNetwork" should be added to the lobbies in form of blocks (Minecraft Blocks)
This can possibly be done in all the lobbies and main hubs

This would help giving a better look to the lobbies as well as highlights the server name engraved in the form of the thing that server is all about (Minecraft Blocks and stuff)

Reason(s):
Would look cool
Would help in branding
Add this coz why not
Theres only Pikachu made but server name isn't highlighted anywhere specifically in form of blocks
And to all those who would say no need/ unnecessary go have a look to other servers most of them have their name highlighted in a way.

Example(s):

@Arrly This would be a major change so 6500 gold for this okay thanks ❤️

TRY PRESSING UPWARD
THE ARROW 👇
why did anyone not realise this
+1

AhmedThePro01

Pika Member
arnav, rauf_gamer literally begged me to upvote ur suggestion, cuz u said u gon buy him titan, he literally advertised ur suggestion on every single DM he had, and then he cried and said hes better and im bad idek what the child was on about, anyways,
-1 cuz ur literally just saying to add more pika structures/statues which is literally useless

rauf_gamer

arnav, rauf_gamer literally begged me to upvote ur suggestion, cuz u said u gon buy him titan, he literally advertised ur suggestion on every single DM he had, and then he cried and said hes better and im bad idek what the child was on about, anyways,
-1 cuz ur literally just saying to add more pika structures/statues which is literally useless
I just said please upvote this and I told it to some of my other friends, that it's a good thread and that it's been suggested by my frnd

Last edited:

rauf_gamer

Moreover I didn't even beg you I just told U to upvote it and I just sended it to some of the DMS as U can see only 10 upvotes so that answers it.He asked Arrly to give him gold for the suggestion.

Last edited:

NeonGM_YT

Pika Member
This Is A Great Idea So.. +1

Bro Even Asked For 6500 Gold xD

xYozer

+1 Would be a nice little touch to lobbies, I like the one Hypixel has. So maybe try it out.

Shjgfgufygeug

I just said please upvote this and I told it to some of my other friends, that it's a good thread and that it's been suggested by my frnd
rauf Just said me to upvote it as it's a good suggestion and he was curious as he said there about 6.5k gold

OP
OP
arnav_18

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
lol

and I am not talking about the structures i said name logo not the Pikachu logo
and ur choice of about what u think
he just shared a good suggestion
it got no link to titan
I am gifting him as a friend not for the suggestion