Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Pika isnt pika anymore

Panas

Banned
Hi all my name ign is Panas and u might know me as a helpfull skylegned in skyblock or as a good bedwars player. I love pika network as many of you but i fell its not the same anymore, what i mean is that many things are happening to the server and moderators and even the owners don't care about. I would like firstly to start with the broken skyblock glitches that will be never fixed unless a reset happens in order to the owner. At skyblock we all are a big community even with the bugs glitches scammers and hackers and we all especially we donors try to face with humor and with a smile. The next thing i want to mention is how bedwars is slowly becoming so bad. With the new "fixing glitches" at opfactions bedwars suddenly became cursed. For example one day i played 5 matches of bedwars 3 of them were glitched and by glitched i mean the time wasn't running right and the generators were always double. Another thing that i found is a way to get banned for 24 hours by the "punishable as F***" as the owner again mention. When i tried to explain to the owner about the inaccurate as f*** he was continuously saying that even them cant fix the way the console reacts. Last but not least HACKERS. Hackers are so salty even if they lose and i think i can help pika with the removing of the hackers and stopping console to ban people like me when they are legit. First of all reporting hackers was never my thing i always go full tryhard and beat up them and teach them a lesson by even making them rage quit. I think ill end it right here and i am leaving with that pika needs watchdogs and surely an update, I hope owners and moderators take into considerations and if they could add me as a watchdog. Thank you all.
P.S. Watchdogs btw only need /vanish and /ban thats all.

MrrRed2

Veteran
+1 for watch dogs maybe not the /ban command but even the /jail command (enough time to go get actual staff member and then maybe a 1 hour time limit before they are unjailed) { only rank donars should have this)

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
Thank you all guys i hope staff will also take into considerations

Krekkers

Veteran
lol give hackers /op while you at it this is going to be abused by people that are to quik in judging people.
i am being called a cheater (i have 1400+ kills 500ish death) on practice and if one has a rank.
you`ll know whats going to happen.
if you can get a trust factor in it.
then it will work i geus

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello Panas,

To begin with, all the staff members including the owners, always try our best to improve the server as much as possible. I know that for you guys it may not look like it sometimes but I'm telling you that we always discuss in the backround everything about Pika-network.
Secondly, talking about the multiple bugs that Pika still has on the old/outdated servers such as bedwars for example, you have to understand that since the owners bought the server they will have to delete all the data to create a new server which takes much time. I'm not saying it is impossible but it is really hard and requires much time. Especially in our situation there are only 2 owners and the staff members cant really help with bug fixes, creating gamemodes, building maps e.t.c. Owners decided that staff members should be helping only for keeping the server clean from rule breakers and helping players ingame.
Last but not least, you said to give /v and /ban to donors. No trying to offend you but that's completely pointless and stupid. Can you imagine how easily it can be abused and what would happen if so many players had ban and vanish permissions. Our Anti-cheat isn't proper but it really does a great job. In addition, that's why we have staff. If you are willing to become a staff member and help us with keeping the server clean you are always free to apply.
Hope that was useful and answered some of your questions.

Kind regards,
HakunaMyFapa

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
HakunaMyFapa I think u made a huge serious mistake on the things you said 'Last but not least, you said to give /v and /ban to donors. No trying to offend you but that's completely pointless and stupid. Can you imagine how easily it can be abused and what would happen if so many players had ban and vanish permissions. ' I know that it will be sooo abusable cause its a matter of money that you can get one of the most op commands in the game. Tho I said 'Watchdogs btw only need /vanish and /ban that's all ' So next time read more carefully and don't get confused by other comments as MrrRed2 said. Also I tried to apply for staff but as I said I got banned like a lot of times cause of the server and they might think i am hacking another thing is that owners don't take into consideration is that i am on my pc the times when they are not and at that time hackers vary. Thanks again for hearing me I hope u see my reply

Delta_AH

Pika Lover
+1 For me, my number 1 problem of the server is the freaking Anti-Cheat.. There should be a change.. Or Back the old pikaaa!!

Crimblle

Why would watchdogs need /v it a plugin not a player?? It just the anti cheat which not working really well

Luppeeyz

Banned
+1 For me, my number 1 problem of the server is the freaking Anti-Cheat.. There should be a change.. Or Back the old pikaaa!!
Number 1 problem is the Owners, they need to be more active on the forums and give their own reply to player's posts.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Number 1 problem is the Owners, they need to be more active on the forums and give their own reply to player's posts.
Staff members are to assist the owners. If we can't assist you and solve the issue you have, then we will move you to the owners. There is no need for the owners to spend time on that as well since they are already busy enough with the server.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
HakunaMyFapa I think u made a huge serious mistake on the things you said 'Last but not least, you said to give /v and /ban to donors. No trying to offend you but that's completely pointless and stupid. Can you imagine how easily it can be abused and what would happen if so many players had ban and vanish permissions. ' I know that it will be sooo abusable cause its a matter of money that you can get one of the most op commands in the game. Tho I said 'Watchdogs btw only need /vanish and /ban that's all ' So next time read more carefully and don't get confused by other comments as MrrRed2 said. Also I tried to apply for staff but as I said I got banned like a lot of times cause of the server and they might think i am hacking another thing is that owners don't take into consideration is that i am on my pc the times when they are not and at that time hackers vary. Thanks again for hearing me I hope u see my reply
Yeah, you are right. I just read both of your messages and got confused. The answer about giving /v and /ban permissions was actually going to MrrRed2.

OP
OP
P

Panas

Banned
I am just suggesting to make a permanent watchdog rank so hackers get decreased in a dramatic way.