Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

pika iron issue

mcmemers

I had voted everyday of the month to get elite but then at the last day i started opening vote crates and got 3days vip but as soon as i got it 1000iron from my account was gone even though i didnt use them anywhere my plan was to upgrade the vip to elite using the 2000 iron pls help me if you want ss i can send it

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
So you thought you can upgrade temporary vip rank to elite. Nice try but I guess pika is smart enough to not let anyone abuse it.
So let me tell you what happened, when you clicked upgrade rank VIP-Elite the server just brought you lifetime VIP instead.
I guess it showed you a popup and you just clicked without reading the item names so you ended up losing 1000 iron currency.
But anyways you must need a lifetime VIP rank to upgrade it to Elite. So now you have lifetime VIP rank and try upgrading your rank next month.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello mcmemers,

My suggestion is that if you are unsure of something related to the game, go and ask the staff members or the community, as there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here that can help you (an example is @Otherside). Just make a Forum Post , and most people will go and help you.

In the near future, feel free to contact me with any queries that you may have.
PD: Sorry for the multiple pings in the last few days Otherside

OP
OP
M

mcmemers

I did post a forum post its the one that says no peeky- peeky isnt it + i got the vip for 3days only its not perm and 1000 iron is gone

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
I did post a forum post its the one that says no peeky- peeky isnt it + i got the vip for 3days only its not perm and 1000 iron is gone
You got the Perm VIP as it shows in your stats on pika network site. Temp ranks doesnt get displayed on stats.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello again,

I think you should just have some pacient and wait as the Payment Request cna be only be seen and delt with by the owners and it will take a long time so just wait please.