Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Pika Gold Rewards

xHyperionized

IGN
hyperionized
Minecraft username:
hyperionized​

Suggestion:
Pika Gold Rewards​

Detailed description:
I'm writing to suggest a new way to start more competition and keep players engaged: weekly leaderboard rewards with Pika Gold!

Here's the idea:

• Every week, the top 3 players on the leaderboard (for Bedwars or any Minigame) would receive Pika Gold rewards.
  • This would create a more attraction towards the server, pushing players to compete for the top spots.
Here are some additional thoughts:

• You could determine the amount of Pika Gold awarded based on the position (e.g., 1st gets the most, 3rd gets the least).
  • Think about having different reward tiers for various leaderboards (e.g., higher rewards for more competitive gamemodes).
I believe this addition would be a great, Players get rewarded for their dedication, and the server benefits from a more active and competitive player base.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for considering my suggestion!

Reason(s):
  • Increased Competition: The promise of Pika Gold would make the top spots on the leaderboard even more desirable, leading to more intense grinding.
  • It will grow activity: The chance to win Pika Gold every week would encourage players to return and keep playing, boosting server activity and overall player engagement.

Example(s):
Fortnite uses a seasonal leaderboard system. Players who reach specific divisions (top tiers) are rewarded with exclusive cosmetic items and in-game currency (V-Bucks) depending on their rank.​