Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

party?

EmaPROFY

I need help! Me and my brother are playing on your bedwars server. We used to be able to select teams, but since the party mode was introduced we can't. And if we're not in the same party, we don't end up on the same team ... Can you help us?

Trainer

Banned
The system will automatically put you in the same team. /P invite [your brother ign] and when he accepts it, you (party leader) can join a game and it will automatically put you 2 in the same team. You can check this by focusing on the chat, it will notify you and your party has been put together in the same team. If you don't see, you may either join another match or hope for the best lol

OP
OP
E

EmaPROFY

But it's really not right ... Do we really have to go in and out 15 times in order to end up on the same team?

Trainer

Banned
But it's really not right ... Do we really have to go in and out 15 times in order to end up on the same team?
Personally, I think it's bugged sometimes. I mean it works fine for me and either my friend, perhaps changing the party leadership could help? I have no idea. Sorry