Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted /p timeset in creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
/p timeset in creative

Detailed description:
We need a command in creative, for setting the time for our plots,
we should change the time with /p timeset <number or night/day>
and it should only affect our plots, if we made /p timeset night in our plot, only out plot should be night,
it will be a great addition for people who want their plots to be more authentic.
why not

Reason(s):
Some people may want their plots to be in a different time, like night, "/p setbiome sky" only makes the "sky" dark, but with that command we can make the whole plot dark, or opposite, whenever we want,
if not, add a day night cycle

Example(s):
i dont have any examples, but if u guys cant add /p timeset <time> just add a day night cycle to the game

Luppeeyz

Banned
As a ranked player, I have access to /ptime and /pweather which can change time/weather. But since default players dont have access to it I don't think they will let players change player time. Anyways, i am nature on this suggestion.
There already suggestion about day/night cycle but the owners haven't noticed it yet.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello UpaG,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.