Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ores Spawning In My "COBBLE" Gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildicky

So you join this new server, see classic skyblock and choose it (obv. bcs classic is better than op), and you first start with the command of /is. Boom! You got a little island with tools to start out. You then began to create that "cobble" generator that is an old trick in the book for skyblock. With determination, you seek to mine 2 stacks of cobble to start and expand your island....

Until..........

A redstone ore appears.

Attempting to get past it, you mine the unmineable, but it constantly reappears. You then are placed to then begging people with "hey uh guys.. can anyone give me 3 iron for a pick"

And eventually, you'll probably get the iron pick from someone rich like nimo or ivy... But instead of that, I have a solution!

Solution :
Just do ( /kit starter )
This seems so basic, but nobody even knows! You start with iron tools, which should help you to get enough cobble and ores for your next pickaxe.

Thanks for reading! :)

- So yeah, this thread seems very useless to all you guys who know how this server works, but I wanted to make a thread because a LOT of new players seem to ask why this occurs and how to even get past it without any way to iron tools or anything at the start of a fresh island.

Status
Not open for further replies.