Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Opfactions] Suggestions & Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0wser998

Here are some things that should be added or changed on Opfactions:

1) Give champion armor unbreaking V instead of IV
>
/kit champion has unbreaking IV, while cobra which is lower rank has unbreaking V armor.

2) Allow /invsee command at /warp pvp, /warp pvp1.. etc. (and /pv)
>
It's a useful command because of hackers, I always need to /spawn and then /invsee them, then go back and maybe try to fight them (see how many sets they have and what sharpness they are using if it's even worth to fight them..)

3) Disable /baltop
>
It's loading 40+k users everytime someone types it.. the time it takes to load is like 5-10 minutes (I tested it and it loaded after 6 minutes)

4) Enable /mctop <skill>
>
It's better performace than /baltop (which is enabled). I want to see best mcmmo players on the server! :)

5) Staff per server (a big one)
> Someone play on opfactions but don't play on skyblock etc. so there can be some "per server helpers", it will help because there are so many hackers you can't even count them!
No admins/helpers/mods are online, NEVER! Maybe for 10 minutes but that's not enough.
They say they are in /vanish... ok WHY ARE THEY NOT BANNING THE HACKERS THEN??!

6) Fix /helpop or make better use of it.
>
I know it's a useless command because there are no helpers or mods online. On opfactions 2 the command is not even working..

7) Auctions: Make the maximum starting price bigger (1mil or 10mil)
>
Because if someone is trying to sell spawners or something of value, you need to spam "BID x MIL OR CANCEL" and then cancel it in time. (10 000$ is not really the best starting value for this server..)

8) Add /eec (/echest) and /craft to Champion rank
> Champion is the highest ingame-money rank and these commands would be very useful!

Pika network is a great network and has some awesome servers, but the support in-game is .. almost non existing. You need to record hackers and upload them on forums in order to get them banned.
BUT in the time you do that another 30 hackers join and this leads nowhere.

I gave this server:
  • > A chance
  • > My free time
  • > Support by recording hackers
  • > Love (not really xD)
What i got back:
  • > Rage
  • > Hackers
  • > Lag
  • > Fun (yea, there are some good people on the server and some really good friend and pvpers)
Thanks, B0wser998.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Here are some things that should be added or changed on Opfactions:

1) Give champion armor unbreaking V instead of IV
>
/kit champion has unbreaking IV, while cobra which is lower rank has unbreaking V armor.

2) Allow /invsee command at /warp pvp, /warp pvp1.. etc. (and /pv)
>
It's a useful command because of hackers, I always need to /spawn and then /invsee them, then go back and maybe try to fight them (see how many sets they have and what sharpness they are using if it's even worth to fight them..)

3) Disable /baltop
>
It's loading 40+k users everytime someone types it.. the time it takes to load is like 5-10 minutes (I tested it and it loaded after 6 minutes)

4) Enable /mctop <skill>
>
It's better performace than /baltop (which is enabled). I want to see best mcmmo players on the server! :)

5) Staff per server (a big one)
> Someone play on opfactions but don't play on skyblock etc. so there can be some "per server helpers", it will help because there are so many hackers you can't even count them!
No admins/helpers/mods are online, NEVER! Maybe for 10 minutes but that's not enough.
They say they are in /vanish... ok WHY ARE THEY NOT BANNING THE HACKERS THEN??!

6) Fix /helpop or make better use of it.
>
I know it's a useless command because there are no helpers or mods online. On opfactions 2 the command is not even working..

7) Auctions: Make the maximum starting price bigger (1mil or 10mil)
>
Because if someone is trying to sell spawners or something of value, you need to spam "BID x MIL OR CANCEL" and then cancel it in time. (10 000$ is not really the best starting value for this server..)

8) Add /eec (/echest) and /craft to Champion rank
> Champion is the highest ingame-money rank and these commands would be very useful!

Pika network is a great network and has some awesome servers, but the support in-game is .. almost non existing. You need to record hackers and upload them on forums in order to get them banned.
BUT in the time you do that another 30 hackers join and this leads nowhere.

I gave this server:
  • > A chance
  • > My free time
  • > Support by recording hackers
  • > Love (not really xD)
What i got back:
  • > Rage
  • > Hackers
  • > Lag
  • > Fun (yea, there are some good people on the server and some really good friend and pvpers)
Thanks, B0wser998.

I agree to 1,2,3,4,6,7. The /craft and /echest command is an advantage of Donators and the server should keep it so.
+1 for the rest

OP
OP
B0wser998

B0wser998

The /craft and /echest command is an advantage of Donators
I searched the buycraft shop before and none of the donator ranks have these commands. (Atleast it's not listed there.. maybe they forget to list them? idk :D)

VeggiDay

Veteran
I searched the buycraft shop before and none of the donator ranks have these commands. (Atleast it's not listed there.. maybe they forget to list them? idk :D)
They are not listed for some reason :/ But its an advantage of Donator, btw didnt know that before too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.