Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OP SkyBlock bug-glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
These months I didn't play because I have a lot of work around school.

I used to hear that OpSkyblock was reset and I decided to play so I can see "old" players and hang out with them .

But they disappointed me they are like : "I don't remember you" and they don't want the team because I don't have 300 million anymore , I was good when I was giving all that money , apriciating money more then person surely will help you in life ...

Then OpSkyblock disappointed me , there is why :

I collected 1.8M the first morning and then I came later and I had 0, says the server is hacked ... I said alright let's go again from stratch not a problem ... Soon I again collect 1,55M and 62 tokens and bought pickaxe ef lv 4 with fortune 3. . .Before I go sleep , I set 62 tokens on auction for 3.5M ...
Then this morning I look at the server there is no tokens at auction and god I didn't receive money from auction , My money is still 1.55M ...how is it possible ?
Because of these glitches and bugs I lost around 5.3 M soo ...I'm very disappointed of OpSkyblock server , there is no way that I'm going to play again from stratch .

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think they are still rollbacking. I suggest you don't play until it is fully fixed. Btw, I still remember you. You were the one who suggested PikaBot right?

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
I think they are still rollbacking. I suggest you don't play until it is fully fixed. Btw, I still remember you. You were the one who suggested PikaBot right?

Yeah, that's me. I'm glad someone remembers me, thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.