Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [OP Prison] Staff you can add pickaxe upgrades and tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Staff you can add pickaxe upgrades and tokens

Detailed description:
Im at othe prison server pickaxe upgrades and tokens and i think why the pika network dont have this
you can add this please

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Prison

Reason(s):
because i see this at other servers

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Staff you can add pickaxe upgrades and tokens

Detailed description:
Im at othe prison server pickaxe upgrades and tokens and i think why the pika network dont have this

you can add this please

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Prison

Reason(s):
because i see this at other servers
How would you get the tokens?
What could you use them for?
This needs more details.

OP
OP
dhmhtrhs2005

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
Hi iTheNooBest you can get the tokens at mines
you can use the tokens to upgrade your pickaxe and you can sell your tokens in other players

OP
OP
dhmhtrhs2005

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
You can add enchants explosion luckymine efficensy fortune and more

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
You can add enchants explosion luckymine efficensy fortune and more
I couldn't find in the internet what do explosion and lucymine do, but.... You can already insta-mine most (if not all) blocks and you have different fortune levels in the pickaxes already.
-1 for any upgrades on efficiency, because it's not needed
-1 for any upgrades on fortune, because it would make the existing pickaxes (including OP and Mythic) pointless.
? for the costume enchants, because I don't know what they do....

OP
OP
dhmhtrhs2005

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
I
I couldn't find in the internet what do explosion and lucymine do, but.... You can already insta-mine most (if not all) blocks and you have different fortune levels in the pickaxes already.
-1 for any upgrades on efficiency, because it's not needed
-1 for any upgrades on fortune, because it would make the existing pickaxes (including OP and Mythic) pointless.
? for the costume enchants, because I don't know what they do....
you will not tell me what to say in my suggestion

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I
you will not tell me what to say in my suggestion
:unsure:
I was only asking questions about your suggestions and at the end I was expressed my opinion.
When you made the suggestion, it looked like you'd just have pickaxe upgrades that no one knows about and some random tokens that you can't even get. (it needs more details...)
So I asked you questions about it.
After you answered, it looked like you'd be able to get the tokens and upgrade pickaxes with it or sell them to other players. (needs more details about upgrades)
So I asked questions about what upgrades could you do with them
And you answered that you could upgrade them with costume enchants and efficiency, and fortune. (Since not everyone knows the costume enchants, I asked what do they do... Because after all... They need to add it to the game, but how could they add it, if devs don't know what do they do...)
So I asked what do the costume enchants do and expressed my opinion about the fortune and efficiency with reasons why it shouldn't be added (because you can get good pickaxes from kits and you can get OP and Mythic pickaxes from crates. And if you added the efficiency and fortune upgrades, it'd make the kits useless as well as OP and Mythic pickaxes... So in my opinion it shouldn't be added.)
And then you got mad because I was asking questions and expressing my opinion with reasons why.
Good job.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.