Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op factions staff at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrants

Banned
Hello wonderful community of Pika Network, I would like to show you abusive and freeloading PIKA staff.

1. Faction Violent got striked for the rule named "Raiding without using raid claims", even tho they said testing a cannon in normal claim is allowed:
View: https://youtu.be/QCYITceQtFk

1. Evidence is false ( insufficient evidence ) The target wasn't shown, neither /f who, team factions doesnt know their own rules @MrFrenco ?????
2. Cannon wasn't shooting ( no raid timer ss provided ), it could've been an old raid claim that expired ( server side issue as Mr SimpEntity said)

1648073178253.png
1648073268935.png
Arrly always refuses to help people in faction gamemodes even tho he is a faction staff ( he is clueless so he doesn't want to mess up things and get demoted)
Manager MrFrenco had to deal with Memefair raiding Violent illegaly, that's a shame since there is enough Team Faction staff members out there.
zMqrcc targets faction Violent and he is always looking to strike them falsely to DQ them for no reason ( screenshots provided above )
1648073381771.png
Team Factions changing rules mid map just to DQ Violent? 🤔
1648073435336.png
We got 2 strikes for siding without using a side claim, even tho it got removed because of server reboot, thats not server side issue? Team Factions targeting Violent/Tyrants once again? 🤔
1648073499158.png
And we still managed to achieve ftop1 position 💪
Advice for new players avoid playing pika you're just wasting your time, if you want to play factions there is plenty premium servers that provide flawless plugins and staffs with an actual knowledge. Thanks I love you all Violent > Asians > Memefair , Asians got beaten once again, @zMqrcc you gotta abuse harder mf

Attachments

• 1648073160724.png
    1648073160724.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 29

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

I'm afraid you misunderstood some things, so I'll explain them to you here.
  • We often change rules from season to season
  • It is your responsibility to be updated with the rules and their explanations every season
  • If you feel like you (or your faction) have been punished falsely, please make a punishment appeal
  • If you feel like a staff member misused their rank, please make a staff feedback thread
  • There are only 4 Team Factions members and thus we can't be available 24 hours per day
  • If your punishment appeal has been denied, this decision is final and complaining about it won't change anything
  • Our forums rules disallow causing drama purposely, so you have been warned for that
Here are some helpful references for you:
Please contact a staff member or submit a support ticket HERE if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.