Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted once again: core inspection tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Old_Prophet

Suggestion:
once again: core inspection tool

Detailed description:
There really is a need for implementation of the core inspection tool in OP factions, and possibly in other game modes. The core inspection tool enables staff to see who placed or mined blocks (among other things). In reasons, I will explain why, in detail.​

Reason(s):
When you build you base or farm deep inside a mountain, it can be found in several ways legally. When the area is not claimed, someone can accidentally stumble upon it while mining. When the area is claimed, someone may come across the claimed chucks and find it, but would have to build a cannon or TNT or creeper their way in.

There is no way that people can see a name tag or hear mobs from such a distance.

However, it happens that people just (more or less) straight dig their way to your farm or base. Now sometimes, that is your own mistake because you, for example, left coordinates on a screen shot in a report and the punished person comes to take revenge. But sometimes, this is absolutely not the case. Then you just know, the villain used chest esp or x-ray or a special texture pack to find your build.

These people will usually enter your build when you are not there or afk-ing. And they have to destroy blocks to get there. There is Absolutely no way of telling who the rule breaker was without core inspection tool. Ergo: if the tool is NOT implemented, this behavior is accepted, and the rule breakers get away with it. Which i.m.o is unacceptable. It disrupts the balance of the game in the advantage of people who do not play by the rules. Which can never be the idea of the game. There is a punishment for such behavior, but it is not actively enforced. How is that fair ?

As proof now is asked for a video... be real, When ever did someone see an op faction player make a video of another op faction player using x-ray.... you can't follow them at close range, and the best way to do it would be using x-ray your self. Pun intended.​

Example(s):
My villager farm was robbed in such way, but there is nothing that can be done.

JerryMine

The Pika
imagine someone griefing while you already copied the entire plot...

so you've come to face the real god?

Outscale

Banned
+1
I swear there is a guy going around map with X-ray and / or Chest ESP this season and just keeps getting richer by robbing unclaimed bases like this , my underground base last season wasn't found for atleast 3-4 weeks , this season i made an underground base and it didn't last for a day (15b in spawners lost)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1
I swear there is a guy going around map with X-ray and / or Chest ESP this season and just keeps getting richer by robbing unclaimed bases like this , my underground base last season wasn't found for atleast 3-4 weeks , this season i made an underground base and it didn't last for a day (15b in spawners lost)
it didn't lasted a day?
bruh this is so sad

Outscale

Banned
Yeah , im not even exaggerating , i made a base and placed 15 b of pigman spawners and went to afk , later my computer shut down and when i joined that day at like 11 pm the spawners and hoppers were mined , i found a hole that was digged from the surface straight down to my spawners..

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Old_Prophet,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.