Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Old Maps Are Back!

Shazu

So yesterday pika network was down , but today when i checked again it was still kinda lagging but the old maps such as lighthouse and speedway were back in solos , these maps were already in duos but they were removed from solos for a reason idk , but thank god they are back , in my opinion old maps are better than the new ones , what u guys think?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
So yesterday pika network was down , but today when i checked again it was still kinda lagging but the old maps such as lighthouse and speedway were back in solos , these maps were already in duos but they were removed from solos for a reason idk , but thank god they are back , in my opinion old maps are better than the new ones , what u guys think?
I only like Lighthouse being back because it was a good map, but the new ones are cool as well

Silver Wing

The Pika
I still miss the map with traffic lights and cars which had both the emerald and diamond gens in mid

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I am glad some old maps are back, But I do miss the trio-quad map that looked like a masjid.

Sulcrus

Banned
Glad to see pika is returning their old maps!