Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Official TheReason faction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
thereason.gif

Official faction thread.
(Information/recruitment)

Crew information

Owners:
PvpPotato
xXWolf_PlaysXx

Co-Owners:
TheSynatic
auro1

Mods:
CeasMaster
BestPotato
WrongV
mickmax12

cooltext208950701498113.png

Why was this faction created?

I (xXWolf_PlaysXx) started this faction with the purpose to get it to be a powerfaction.
I kinda gave up that goal due alot of donators not being loyal enough to stay.
Right now we are recruiting non-donators and donators.
I just want people to have fun playing OP-Factions.

Can you invite me?

Yes i can. You can either apply with the right format on this thread and see if you get accepted or ask one of the Owners, Co-Owners or Mods ingame.
The change you will be invited it quite low since we are quite suspicious about who we let join our faction.

How do you get to be a faction moderator?

At first you need to be trusted by all the Owners, Co-owners and mods. This also means all of these players need to know you.
Begging for mad will not get you anywhere. You will most likely be kicked.
This does not apply for everyone tho..

What does this faction do if it comes to PvP/Raiding/Building?

PvP

We do like to PvP. But since OP-Factions is all about McMMo and ganking we do not PvP very often.
We also recommand not jumping in when there are no allies or faction members online.
Escpecially when our enemies 'have the numbers'. You will most likely get quickdropped by 25k McMMo skids.
Since staff is not that active on OP-Fac server there will be hackers sometimes. Just do not jump in if you do not want to die.

Raiding

We do not raid very often. Sometimes a mod or a member finds a raid where they could use some help getting in.
But when we try to raid a base no matter what faction it is we mostly succeed.
Got a raid? Need help? Ask a member that is online at the time.

Building

We recommand you building a unclaimed vault somewhere around the map.
If you want to build a base with defenses that needs to be claimed contact one of the Owners, Co-Owners or Mods.
We do not really like having claimed bases since every base is raidable on OP-Factions.

trs.png

Mkay, ill give you a chance to.
Fill in this application format and post it on this thread.
You will see if you got accepted or denied asap.

Application format:

Ingamename:
Ingamerank:
Balance:
Previous faction(s):
Timezone:

Once you would like to become more trusted you can ask any of the Owners, Co-Owners and Mods to add you on skype.
You will be added to a group with trusted people including the people listed above.

Example of a application:

Ingamename: xXWolf_PlaysXx
Ingamerank: Donator+
Balance: 1,4bil
Previous faction(s): Plaque (SnakeMouse), Fluxy (Polaz) (I got banned in September 2015)
I life in: The Netherlands
Timezone: 1+ GMT

TORLCHU.jpg

Mkay, see ya later!!!

Last edited:

Hagop

Wtf? This ain't a helper apply in a server... And who tf would even bother typing this much crap. But yeh i guess

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Wtf? This ain't a helper apply in a server... And who tf would even bother typing this much crap. But yeh i guess

Right now we are a very private faction.
Also, your humor is crap.
We prefer to not invite lethal people, so your application got instanth denied.

We do not care about this server as much as you guys do.
A description for the average Fatality member is just a Minecraft addicted asshole.
Attempting to own warzone on a mc server, how low can you go?

OverPowered Factions on pika is dead at the moment.
The good revolutionnetwork and titancore times will never come back.

The community on OPFac1 is just toxic as fuck as well.
Unless you are toxic there is no way to play OPFactions with fun.

Right now there is no fun left for me due all these 13 yr old kids saying 'ez' when they 5v1 someone.
Please, grow up.

-Wolf

Hagop

Right now we are a very private faction.
Also, your humor is crap.
We prefer to not invite lethal people, so your application got instanth denied.

We do not care about this server as much as you guys do.
A description for the average Fatality member is just a Minecraft addicted asshole.
Attempting to own warzone on a mc server, how low can you go?

OverPowered Factions on pika is dead at the moment.
The good revolutionnetwork and titancore times will never come back.

The community on OPFac1 is just toxic as fuck as well.
Unless you are toxic there is no way to play OPFactions with fun.

Right now there is no fun left for me due all these 13 yr old kids saying 'ez' when they 5v1 someone.
Please, grow up.

-Wolf
First of all, i didn't do humor, second of all.. I never want'ed to join a faction like that because i am already in an og faction. And then comes thr third one.. If you don't care.. Why would you make a thread like this. The people are toxic only then.. When you are toxic, you have to find your way to talk with. If you don't like the pika op factions, then you can go to other servers. And it is not a 'titancore' anymore because of the spam in the chat, latency bugs, and overall server lag.

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
First of all, i didn't do humor, second of all.. I never want'ed to join a faction like that because i am already in an og faction. And then comes thr third one.. If you don't care.. Why would you make a thread like this. The people are toxic only then.. When you are toxic, you have to find your way to talk with. If you don't like the pika op factions, then you can go to other servers. And it is not a 'titancore' anymore because of the spam in the chat, latency bugs, and overall server lag.

HAHAHAHAHA. Your application was ment to be sarcastic. Dont even deny it.
And you're in an OG Faction? M8.. The only faction standing right now that is OG is Nublets.
Nublets/Hydrapvp with Harry as owner were one of the best faction in history.
Pika right now is just messed up. 13 yr old kids with ranks trying to own warzone in a minecraft server, cmon..
Ive been here since the revo/titancore days. I dont like pika the way i used to like it. But i still dont let 13 yr old skids ruining my fun. Don't you understand? You are 5v1ing a guy with 25k axes each. Would be 125k axes versus 25k axes max. Why would you still have the balls to say 'ez'? Grow up mate LMAO.

OpFactions2 is like the old revo/titan with the goldenugget plugin. I would like to see these 2 servers merge to see if it would chance anything about how OpFac is right now.
I don't understand how ur still trying to defend urself.. U just made a fake application which was ment to be sarcastisc toward us.. How childish are you then? Im not going to cry over a blockgame, dont even think about me crying over a minecraft server.

Ill repeat is multiple times; Grow up m8

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Ingamename: elitetrollz
Ingamerank: champ (i can rename)
Balance: 69 mil (no kidding)
Previous faction(s):
Oldest - Latest
1. RoyalBlue (mine) - disbanded it. my friend got banned so i was alone
2. AxeGang (Bloody's) - stayed almost a month
3. PotsPvP (jotse) - 2 months?
4. AxeGang (Bloody's) - till the reset in 2015. or maybe early 2016? i completely forgot.
5. D3vils (Dragan) - i joined then i was inactive for 3-4 months then a reset happened again.
6. Solitude (Bloody's) when i came back 3 weeks ago from this day, i joined them.
7. TheReason (urs) i joined a while ago because of the war against salty factions. i might get kicked.

I live in: Bahrain (im from Philippines)
Timezone: Idk. but im my time is 2 hours earlier to London. Example, my time is 4:00, London's time is 2:00

p.s.
if you will accept and keep me in ur fac, you might get tons of hate because of me. thebossofmc is rlly mad at me idk why i think maybe i killed the hacker that killed him? and his fac is mad at me too. lets just leave and respect the kid.

thanks for reading. rejecting will be fine cuz still we're allies <3

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Ingamename: elitetrollz
Ingamerank: champ (i can rename)
Balance: 69 mil (no kidding)
Previous faction(s):
Oldest - Latest
1. RoyalBlue (mine) - disbanded it. my friend got banned so i was alone
2. AxeGang (Bloody's) - stayed almost a month
3. PotsPvP (jotse) - 2 months?
4. AxeGang (Bloody's) - till the reset in 2015. or maybe early 2016? i completely forgot.
5. D3vils (Dragan) - i joined then i was inactive for 3-4 months then a reset happened again.
6. Solitude (Bloody's) when i came back 3 weeks ago from this day, i joined them.
7. TheReason (urs) i joined a while ago because of the war against salty factions. i might get kicked.

I live in: Bahrain (im from Philippines)
Timezone: Idk. but im my time is 2 hours earlier to London. Example, my time is 4:00, London's time is 2:00

p.s.
if you will accept and keep me in ur fac, you might get tons of hate because of me. thebossofmc is rlly mad at me idk why i think maybe i killed the hacker that killed him? and his fac is mad at me too. lets just leave and respect the kid.

thanks for reading. rejecting will be fine cuz still we're allies <3

Since you are already a part of our faction in a way this application will be accepted.
And let me say this: I do not kick my members because someone wants me to. For example: 5+ people asked me to kick TheSynatic. I refused to. The same thing for HananLiel, SkullRipper and like 3 others. I do not kick my members, hell no.
Also, shaundaboss and jagger did not wanted to team or ally up with us at first because we had TheSynatic & Clicker_X in our faction. But since Clicker and his brother have left us to join Fatals i think that was just alot of bullshit.
I am not scared of these 13 yr old kids with their 25k mcmmo wanting to own warzone in a minecraft server. Atleast i have a life beside minecraft. Pika is just messed up. I want these revo/titan days back lMAO..

Hagop

Im laughing my ass out. It wasn't an 'application', it was offer or a suggestion as you would say. Why would it be sarcastic if i am not offending anyone.. And basicly, yeh. I am 14 but it doesn't mean i am toxic.. And why tf would i even care bieing in a good fac or not. This is op factions.. Not factions.. If you wan't a faction. Then you want it for grinder, nothing else. And if you be in a situation like you said. Just hold your heavy ass and don't junp to the warzone... Thats what i had to say. You for you, me for me. Cancel this. Am not gonna continue talking over a block gAme, if you want you can continue, not giving any baLls. Ik thr 'balls' looks cool ;-)
Wake up and go after your dreams as Notch would say in the ending of the game.

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Im laughing my ass out. It wasn't an 'application', it was offer or a suggestion as you would say. Why would it be sarcastic if i am not offending anyone.. And basicly, yeh. I am 14 but it doesn't mean i am toxic.. And why tf would i even care bieing in a good fac or not. This is op factions.. Not factions.. If you wan't a faction. Then you want it for grinder, nothing else. And if you be in a situation like you said. Just hold your heavy ass and don't junp to the warzone... Thats what i had to say. You for you, me for me. Cancel this. Am not gonna continue talking over a block gAme, if you want you can continue, not giving any baLls. Ik thr 'balls' looks cool ;-)
Wake up and go after your dreams as Notch would say in the ending of the game.

Dont understand a word of the shit ur saying.
However, im done talking to lifeless minecraft-addicted crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.