Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Notify for potential post farm warn

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
KnuckleFist_

Suggestion:
Notify for potential post farm warn

Detailed description:
So if I understand correctly post farm warning is given when players type a message that is either useless or less than a certain words

I suggest that we add a feature/bot in forums such that people get notified that they might get a potential post farm warningif they typed such a message

But if they still ignore the notif then we actually warn them because a lot of the times players don't even realise if their response in a thread could be considered as farming

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Like we have the "view warning" button on threads and u get it separately in your profile too (here instead of profile it will appear in notif or any other appropriate space)

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Neutral.
I think this would be ineffective and would really be hard to check patterns. Also, this would mean less reports.

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to upvote it.
I decided to upvote it for the following reasons
1) I got banned because of this, so much needed
Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Neutral

There aren't any specific criteria for when you are post farming , it's like the trials or helpers have to fill some monthly quota for min warnings , that they fullfill by giving us warnings.

It depends on your luck thb, if you are typing something like
really cool idea +1
This could also be considered post farming if you post this on every suggestion.

And you might be overlooked even you just say '+1'

finally , this will only lead to users finding loopholes and promote post farming even more

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a +1

The Main reason to upvote your suggestion is that the suggestion would help the player who unknowingly post farm,also I would like to add a thing that a player with rank above than Legendary or Epic Pika can warn the player for a potential post farm warning instead of bot doing it as bot may just use few lines of codes but the manual checkers may have experience of the forums.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello KnuckleFist_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
  • All replies to threads must be 5+ words long from now.
  • The Off-Topic section does not have this limitation.
  • A disclaimer has been added whenever someone fails to meet this requirement:
    1696532260067.png
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.